About this item
- REMOVES BUILD-UP – 303 Rubber Roof Cleaner is a non-abrasive formula that safely and easily removes build-up on the rubber roof of your RV, camper, pop-up, and/or motorhome. This product helps to extend the longevity of your rubber roof by removing contaminants that may become embedded in the surface causing it to degrade over time.
- ECO-FRIENDLY – This product is biodegradable meaning that it is perfectly safe to rinse it off the roof and siding of an RV. 303 Rubber Roof Cleaner will not harm solar panels; however, we do not recommend cleaning solar panels with this product. Simply rinse any residue that may get on solar panels with clean water.
- ULTIMATE PROTECTION – Not only will this product get you ready for your next camping trip but using a coat of 303 Aerospace Protectant after treating with 303 Rubber Roof Cleaner will give your RV an added layer of protective insurance.
- DIRECTIONS – Clean and remove any loose dirt and debris on roof. Add 5 oz. of 303 Rubber Roof Cleaner to a 5-gallon bucket, and fill with clean water. Clean roof using scrubbing tool like a brush or mop, cleaning one section at a time. Repeat on all sections of roof, rinsing tools as necessary. After all sections have been cleaned, rinse entire roof with a hose, and let dry. Never walk on wet roof. Rinse any residual runoff immediately to prevent streaking/water marks from occurring over sides.
- SHELF LIFE – All 303 Products are good for use up to 2 years from the bottle fill date which can be found as a Julian Date being a 5-digit number on the back of the bottle and is read as YYDDD. YY indicates the last two digits of the year of production, and DDD represents the number of the day of that year of production. Proudly made in the USA by a family-owned company in Chicago, Illinois.