- GENTLE FOAMING WASH – 303 RV Wash & Seal cleans and protects the exterior surface of your RV, camper, pop-up, and/or motorhome. This high-foam formula provides a deep gloss finish, and it adds an extra layer of protection to your vehicle for the ultimate camping getaway.
- PROVIDES SUPERIOR PROTECTION – Not only does this product leave your RV with a clean, streak-free shine, but it also provides remarkable UV protection to protect from cracking and fading. It is also pH neutral meaning that it will not strip any wax or coatings.
- VERSATILE – This soap can safely be used on aluminum and fiberglass to go along with the roof, tires, windshield, awnings, and paint of any recreational vehicle.
- DIRECTIONS – Add 1 ounce of 303 RV Wash & Seal to a 5-gallon bucket, and fill with clean water. Gently scrub surface with wash mitt or other cleaning accessory to remove dirt and grime. Rinse entire RV thoroughly. Dry immediately with a clean drying towel for best results.
- SHELF LIFE – All 303 Products are good for use up to 2 years from the bottle fill date which can be found as a Julian Date being a 5-digit number on the back of the bottle and is read as YYDDD. YY indicates the last two digits of the year of production, and DDD represents the number of the day of that year of production. Proudly made in the USA by a family-owned company in Chicago, Illinois.
303 RV Wash & Seal (30240)
303 RV Wash & Seal contains a highly concentrated formula so you can clean your RV the right way the first time. In addition to its cleansing properties, 303 RV Wash & Seal comes equipped with a built-in sealant that works hard to protect the surface of your RV. The adhesive is hydrophobic, meaning it sheets water from an RV’s exterior with ease. The result? The drying process becomes much easier because there will be no water spots, and your RV will be left with a glossy finish.