Ever get your pressure washer out in the spring, fire it up, and you see water leaking from the bottom of the pump with no water pressure? This is due to seals going bad because of no lubrication, or in cold climates, water in the pump during the winter freezes and causes the cast pump to crack. STA-BIL Pressure Washer Pump Protector is quick and easy to use year-round to keep everything working properly inside your pressure washer. This product is great for protecting pressure washer pumps during storage as well as keeping pistons and seals fresh during the season for easy trouble-free startups. It is simple to use and takes seconds to protect your investment. The next generation anti-freeze and lubricant will protect your pressure washer pumps 24/7. Screw the pump protector on to the water hose inlet of the pressure washer, with the pressure washer wand disconnected. Push down on the STA-BIL Pressure Washer Pump Protector trigger and hold until you see foam come out the side the wand connects onto. Your pressure washer is now lubricated and any standing water has been pushed out.
- Protects pressure washer pumps during storage
- Protects pistons and seals from damage during storage for easy start ups
- Can safely be drained from pressure washer when it is taken out of storage
- Next generation anti-freeze & lubrication
- Coats & protects internal components of pressure washer to prevent freezing in cold temperatures